Sunday, 14 August 2011

Our 8 mothsary ~ 08.08.11

8 aug 2011 is our 8 monthsary . I m so glad dat can tahan until now . huhu . I m so happy to b wid u dear . Sometimes i argue wid u bcoz the way u treat me make me feels like u dun love me anymore but u owez say dat i like to think too much . I duno is im the one who think too much or u lie to me la . I hope so dat u wont lie to me :) During our 8 monthsary is ah lai's birthday also . We went to ken shop coz ah lai celebrate there . We ate dumpling , the birthday cake so nice eh . After eat cake this is wat happen . Ahlai ask us to drink . 1st tym i saw my dear drink alcoholic drink . OMG ! and during the day dear let me drink also la . Nothing much to say liao . Some photo about the day ~

Gin zong ~


My love one ~

 Show my teeth ~ haha .

Our sopo n so lao face ~


Happy2 ~ loveyousomuchmuch ~ <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment